Tsunacon Keychain

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by Kaetemi, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Kaetemi
    Kaetemi Member
    This is something that arrived some time ago, actually.

[​IMG]

Exclusive keychains I made for Tsunacon (https://www.tsunacon.nl/) (a manga/anime convention in the Netherlands) of their mascot.
    They were sold at the event, and will be sold at the Tsunacon stand on other related conventions in the Netherlands and Belgium as well.

Notice how the 'white' actually looks like white/lightgray and not yellowish/beige. :D

2. 41600_deleted
    41600_deleted Member
    Yes, how did you get it white, was that luck?

3. Kaetemi
    Kaetemi Member
    It's not bright white (which makes sense, since the texture is not bright white either), but more grayish. Still better than yellowish.
    RGB value in texture is 231, 235, 242 (so very slightly blueish near-white).

Although I don't think that rgb value has much impact, since here's the keychain compared to two prints of about the same color (the left ('failed') print having turned out just grey, the right print (supposedly 'good') having turned out very yellow/green-ish).
    But still, I rather have them turn out darker colored than have them become yellowish.

It's somewhat brighter and whiter than the white on my sandstone color palette, though, so I guess it is just a matter of luck.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011