Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Six perfect deliveries in a row
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Six perfect deliveries in a row [message #22945] Sun, 23 January 2011 20:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar Oskar_van_Deventer  is currently offline Oskar_van_Deventer
Go to my shop
Hi Shapeways,

I am deeply impressed how you achieve six perfect deliveries in a row. My orders must be the toughest that you get, with many small pieces, divided over several models in one order. My last order had no less than 1539 pieces. Also, my requirements on tolerance are stringent, as my twisty puzzles should turn smoothly.

Not a single pieces has been misprinted and not a single piece has gone missing.

Well done! Compliments to the people of your production unit.

Best regards,

Oskar
Re: Six perfect deliveries in a row [message #22988 is a reply to message #22945 ] Mon, 24 January 2011 22:31 UTC Go to previous message
Anonymous Coward
Oskar,

Thanks so much for the compliment! I am very proud of the work done by our operations team to have achieved this milestone.

I've got one of your twisty puzzles on my desk here, and I am amazed by the careful tolerance and detailed work it required.

-Ben

Previous Topic:Original creation or "mesh remix" by MJ (Mesh Jockey)
Next Topic:Price problem

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.