Sorting does not work in Internet Explorer 8

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by Oskar_van_Deventer, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Oskar_van_Deventer
    Oskar_van_Deventer Well-Known Member
    Hi Shapeways,

The new shop view options are great, allowing my customers to view my puzzles sorted on "Upload Date", "Product Name", ...

Everything works fine in Firefox. However, when I view through Internet Explorer 8, the shop does not respond on clicking "Upload Date", "Product Name", ...

Can you make the shop views work for my Internet-Exploder-v8-using customers as well, please?

Thank you.

Oskar

2. Barry
    Barry Member
    Hi Oskar,

I tried it in IE8 on Windows 7, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Do you have javascript enabled in your browser (IE8)?

Regards,
    Barry

3. Oskar_van_Deventer
    > Do you have javascript enabled in your browser (IE8)?
    Yes, I do.

I noticed that now I cannot even login use IE8, as IE8 does not react on pushing the login button ...

4. Oskar_van_Deventer
    Barry,

I checked at my office as well. Your website is NOT working on IE7 either. I believe that the problem is at the Shapeways side, since the Shapeways website used to work, and I am very sure that I haven't changed any browser setting at my office, simply because I do not have the permission to do so.

Any clickable item, like the "order button", results in the message "error on page".

I think that it is a serious problem, if IE users cannot order items from my shop page. I suggest that you ask some of your colleagues to do some tests at home to reproduce the problem.

Please let me know how I can help you solve this major error.

Best regards,

Oskar

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011