Home » Support » Buying » Shipping address selector ...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shipping address selector ... [message #22888] Fri, 21 January 2011 15:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar kontor_apart  is currently offline kontor_apart
Go to my shop
See topic title.

Selecting an existing shipping address does not work. Must always create a new entry for the same address into an ever-growing list of identical shipping addresses.
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #22968 is a reply to message #22888 ] Mon, 24 January 2011 16:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
We will look into this asap.

Thanks.
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #22976 is a reply to message #22888 ] Mon, 24 January 2011 19:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Does this happen after you have added an item to your cart and have started the checkout process?

When I try to replicate the problem, I see my shipping address prefilled in the shipping address fields as it should be (but I have only one address saved).

How long has this problem been occurring for you?

Thanks for the feedback,
Ben
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #23010 is a reply to message #22976 ] Tue, 25 January 2011 16:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kontor_apart  is currently offline kontor_apart
Go to my shop
check with 'barrys'. he has screenshots and can reproduce the issue.
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #23011 is a reply to message #23010 ] Tue, 25 January 2011 16:39 UTC Go to previous message
Anonymous Coward
Thanks--I checked with Barry and he's working on the issue!

-Ben

Previous Topic:Can't view models in 3d
Next Topic:Shipping to Australia with UPS