Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Shipping address selector ...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shipping address selector ... [message #22888] Fri, 21 January 2011 15:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar kontor_apart  is currently offline kontor_apart
Go to my shop
See topic title.

Selecting an existing shipping address does not work. Must always create a new entry for the same address into an ever-growing list of identical shipping addresses.
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #22968 is a reply to message #22888 ] Mon, 24 January 2011 16:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
We will look into this asap.

Thanks.
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #22976 is a reply to message #22888 ] Mon, 24 January 2011 19:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Does this happen after you have added an item to your cart and have started the checkout process?

When I try to replicate the problem, I see my shipping address prefilled in the shipping address fields as it should be (but I have only one address saved).

How long has this problem been occurring for you?

Thanks for the feedback,
Ben
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #23010 is a reply to message #22976 ] Tue, 25 January 2011 16:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kontor_apart  is currently offline kontor_apart
Go to my shop
check with 'barrys'. he has screenshots and can reproduce the issue.
Re: Shipping address selector ... [message #23011 is a reply to message #23010 ] Tue, 25 January 2011 16:39 UTC Go to previous message
Anonymous Coward
Thanks--I checked with Barry and he's working on the issue!

-Ben

Previous Topic:Can't view models in 3d
Next Topic:Shipping to Australia with UPS

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.