Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Price problem
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Price problem [message #22863] Thu, 20 January 2011 16:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Today I was uploading a test to get an idea of price, I reuploaded a few times as I cut material to cut price. But on the "my designs" page it appears the price stayed to what the original versions price was.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Price problem [message #23044 is a reply to message #22863 ] Wed, 26 January 2011 09:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi,

we checked our servers but it looks like everything worked as intended on our end - the price was recalculated and 'replicated' (whatever that means exactly Wink, and no errors were reported.

It's hard to dig deeper into this on only one single occurrence, so if this happens again please let me know immediately.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Price problem [message #23049 is a reply to message #22863 ] Wed, 26 January 2011 13:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Of course as soon as I told you about this one it disappeared Razz. I'll see if I can break it again.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Six perfect deliveries in a row
Next Topic:View in 3d does not appear under Chrome

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.