Home » Community » Introductions » Greetins everyone
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Greetins everyone [message #22492] Wed, 12 January 2011 05:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar dsherratt74  is currently offline dsherratt74
Go to my shop
Hey everyone, I'm new here, stumbled across this site while looking at rapid prototyping services for making models for me to create molds from.

I've already uploaded a few models to get an idea of costs, seems easier than sending them to a company and waiting for them to get back to me.

I've made one available to buy if it's you cup of tea.

I been involved in 3D for a few years and use 3DS Max as my weapon of choice. Mostly I work on Sci-Fi related projects as you may have noticed if you've looked at my models.

I look forward to spending time around here and getting to know everyone when I can.

There are two types of people in this world. Those who are normal, and those who are unusual.

Thank god I'm one of the latter. It means I'm interesting!
Re: Greetins everyone [message #22494 is a reply to message #22492 ] Wed, 12 January 2011 09:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey Dorian,

nice to meet you! Please let us know how the model works out for you.

BTW, I can only see one model in your gallery. Did you intend to share more with us?

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Greetins everyone [message #23377 is a reply to message #22494 ] Wed, 02 February 2011 20:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar dsherratt74  is currently offline dsherratt74
Go to my shop
The others were still in the test phase when I introduced myself, one still is. I kinda got side tracked working on my Mech models. Confused

One of the first group I uploaded is now done and is now for sale, along with one of my Mechs, there's two versions as you can see but one of them is a custom job for myself only.

Really excited about ordereing both version of the Mech REALLY soon, but first I need to get my second Mech design finished to cover the three custom units in my strategic ops company. So keep an eye open for my next BattleMech the WRD-4N Warden. Should be finished in a few days tops with any luck only got the arms and shoulder missile packs to do now! Very Happy

There are two types of people in this world. Those who are normal, and those who are unusual.

Thank god I'm one of the latter. It means I'm interesting!

Previous Topic:Hi from Israel
Next Topic:Greetings from France

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.