Unable to download fix file

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by _gauji, May 14, 2016.

1. _gauji
    _gauji Member
    I am unable to download the wall thickness fix file, I am not sure what it is but the download times out when i press the download fixes button.
    I dont explicitely need the fix file, but it would be quite comfortable if I could get it and use it as reference for all the little parts I need to fix

Has anybody had this issue?

Thank you!

G

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Just tried it (Firefox on Linux) and did not see a problem. Could be a temporary cloudburst in your region, or a browser-specific problem. BTW the download will get you a zip that contains an X3DB (binary) file - use netfabb studio basic to convert it to a more common format if necessary.

3. _gauji
    _gauji Member
    Thanks for the reply and checking it out for me, it is not browser based. I am trying with a fresh file currently, if that does not work I will test the download on other machines.

best

G

4. _gauji
    _gauji Member
    Yeah just tried with a fresh file and on another machine, im still getting a 524 error (timeout) on the download. :(

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Under download, click history to see if the file is done processing. If it is, and still not downloading, try emailing service with the link to the model. 524 can be regional I think. But they can help resolve any issues that may be in your shop or on our end.