Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Order Options
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Order Options [message #1558] Wed, 15 October 2008 00:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar Dalhimar  is currently offline Dalhimar
Go to my shop
I personally think that it would be nice to be able to chose to scale an object when you order it, such as like you want it 200% bigger, or only 50% of original.
I know for some people that want the same part, they have to upload as a completely new part.
I dont know about everyone else, but that can get slightly annoying to me trying to get it to work all the time.
Re: Order Options [message #1559 is a reply to message #1558 ] Wed, 15 October 2008 03:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bvicarious  is currently offline bvicarious
Go to my shop
Another cool option would be "Print it at whatever size would cost $25" or any arbitrary price within limits of the machine.

I know with the Dimension BST printer you can set the inside fill of an object to be sparse, where it makes a loose criss-crossed support structure, or full.. so instead of having to manually hollow your object or put in supports, I wonder if it is feasible to have an option similar to that of the BST?
Re: Order Options [message #1579 is a reply to message #1559 ] Thu, 16 October 2008 10:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Hi guys,

thanks for the feedback. We will consider it.
Keep an eye on the site, we may have something you like sooner than later!

regards,
Peter

Previous Topic:tutorials
Next Topic:Java works but Creator does not

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.