Home »  » Introductions » Hi, from Canada
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi, from Canada [message #21636] Tue, 14 December 2010 10:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar stephen.thomson  is currently offline stephen.thomson
Go to my shop
HI guys,

I"m from Ontario Canada.

I build Models of Starships for a miniature game called a Sky Full of Ships. I started in CGI by getting a hold of a friend's copy of Lightwave 7.5 and doing some CGI art for the A sky Full of Ships rulebook about 7 years ago.

I got a plug-in for LIghtwave 9 that exports .stl so i figured I'd take a shot at shapeways. I also plan to use Shapeways for 1 off items for my model building, starting with the wheels for a 1/56th WW2 French Laffly S-20 truck.

Cheers,

Steve
Re: Hi, from Canada [message #21772 is a reply to message #21636 ] Tue, 21 December 2010 09:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome to you both !!!

Feel free to ask questions and share your designs in the 'It arrived' forum.

cheers

Duann

Re: Hi, from Canada [message #21773 is a reply to message #21636 ] Tue, 21 December 2010 11:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
@Duann , the second "member" is a spam bot Laughing

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Hi, from Canada [message #21775 is a reply to message #21773 ] Tue, 21 December 2010 11:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Haha Laughing

One got to admire a place that even welcomes spammers Wink

The smarty-pants spammers often first add the post looking like a normal message without obvious spam links, then sometime later the messages are edited and the links are added.

Cheers!

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:Greetings from Finland
Next Topic:Artist from Copenhagen

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.