Home » Support » Buying » Missing materials
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Missing materials [message #21600] Mon, 13 December 2010 19:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Just uploaded a model, and some materials are missing. WSF is the only WSF based material available. Maybe it's the size, but if WSF is available shouldn't the others be? The object is 12.1"x12.1"x.2" (30.7cmx30.7cmx.5cm) which fits in the WSF requirements of 70cmx38cmx58cm. At it's current orientation it is too large for sandstone. Perhaps the new larger build volume didn't get copied over to the colored WSF?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Missing materials [message #21605 is a reply to message #21600 ] Mon, 13 December 2010 20:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
No, we do not offer the colored WSF materials in the big size yet. They do not fit our dying buckets.

Best,

Robert
Re: Missing materials [message #21606 is a reply to message #21600 ] Mon, 13 December 2010 20:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ah I see, Might need to change this note on the Material data page

* The properties found in the properties panel on your right apply to all colors in the Strong & Flexible range

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Missing materials [message #21607 is a reply to message #21606 ] Mon, 13 December 2010 20:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Good point. I have asked for a change.

Previous Topic:Price of full colour compared to SWF
Next Topic:Aditional information on shipping and billing forms

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.