Home » Community » It arrived! » pendant arrived
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
pendant arrived [message #21148] Wed, 01 December 2010 19:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar unellenu  is currently offline unellenu
Go to my shop
Double Flower pendant / mini-sculpture arrived in 'transparent detail'.
index.php?t=getfile&id=6120&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=6119&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=6121&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=6122&private=0

unellenu.com
Re: pendant arrived [message #21149 is a reply to message #21148 ] Wed, 01 December 2010 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That second image is why I want glow in the dark material. Wonderful design.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: pendant arrived [message #21150 is a reply to message #21149 ] Wed, 01 December 2010 19:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks.

I can see what you mean about the glow in the dark look in the photo, and yes glow in the dark material would be cool!

unellenu.com
Re: pendant arrived [message #21220 is a reply to message #21148 ] Fri, 03 December 2010 06:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LincolnK  is currently offline LincolnK
Go to my shop
I would think you could order something in WSF, and dip it in a glow in the dark liquid that would soak up into it.

For special discounts and news add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Craftosterone
www.Craftosterone.com
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/novakingway
Re: pendant arrived [message #21224 is a reply to message #21148 ] Fri, 03 December 2010 08:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Great idea!
Sounds like that would work nicely.

Smile

unellenu.com
Re: pendant arrived [message #21242 is a reply to message #21220 ] Fri, 03 December 2010 13:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
novaking wrote on Fri, 03 December 2010 06:21

I would think you could order something in WSF, and dip it in a glow in the dark liquid that would soak up into it.

If shapeways did this for me, I would order it every time.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: pendant arrived [message #21244 is a reply to message #21242 ] Fri, 03 December 2010 13:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
You know, I happen to have some glow in the dark acrylic. I'm going to have to check it out on one of my scrap pieces... Wink

Beautiful pendant; the light playing through it gives a really nice effect.

Andy

Previous Topic:silver parts
Next Topic:Arrow Planet by Oskar

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.