Worrying about deadlines

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by dynaster, Nov 19, 2010.

1. dynaster
    dynaster Member
    I am using shapeways to fabricate parts for a robotics project for my new media art class at The Ohio State University. This is made of of several parts, and I ordered on 11/11. Also included is a gift for the engineering student who helped design the parts. I'm worried that because of it being several parts it will take longer than 10 business days to produce. I'm mostly worried, because the project itself, fully assembled, motorized and good to go is due on the 1st and I didn't leave myself a whole lot of leeway.

Basically I'd just like to check that the order itself is still on schedule, because until it gets here I can't do a whole lot other than sit here and worry.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help set my mind at ease.

And I promise to post pictures when its done.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Well today it's only been 6 working day. Having multiple parts should effect the 10 working days. So I would expect Monday or Tuesday you should get the UPS email with the delivery date. To be sure that everything is on schedule, email support@shapeways.com with your order number. They should be able to help you out.