Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3d modelers team looking for projects
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon4.gif  3d modelers team looking for projects [message #20172] Sat, 06 November 2010 13:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar GalinaKuzminova  is currently offline GalinaKuzminova
Go to all my models
Orange Graphics team is looking for 3d modeling/texturing work.
We can allocate up to 10 artists for any real-time game projects.
Each of our artists has got 3+ years of game industry experience and is working in next programs:

3dMax or Maya
Zbrush
Photoshop
Other tools, including UDK

We prefer handling art for massive and long-term projects and can produce everything: characters, props, weapons, architecture, environmental objects, vehicles. Prices depend on complexity of work and it's urgency.

Feel free to contact us at info@orange-graphics.com.ua to request bid for your projects or learn more about our team.
Re: 3d modelers team looking for projects [message #22105 is a reply to message #20172 ] Tue, 04 January 2011 10:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi GalinaKuzminova,

it would help if you could add a link to your portfolio, so we can see the quality of your work.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:I'm here to help!!
Next Topic:Design/Modeling services

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.