Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Shapeways site update of October 28th 2010
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways site update of October 28th 2010 [message #19760] Thu, 28 October 2010 13:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi all,

we had a minor site update today. We released the following features:

Login lightbox
When you click the login link on the top of the screen you now get a nice login lightbox instead of a login page.

Improvement of the product search
In the past you could only find products if your search term was a substring or a single keyword of the title, description, tag etc of your product. Now, if you enter more than one keyword in your search term, it wil also give results for the individual keywords.

Kind regards,
Barry
Re: Shapeways site update of October 28th 2010 [message #19762 is a reply to message #19760 ] Thu, 28 October 2010 13:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Saw the login box this morning. Very nice.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Shapeways site update of October 21st 2010
Next Topic:Shapeways site update of November 18th 2010

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.