Home » Community » Introductions » Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19582] Sun, 24 October 2010 18:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar Héctor  is currently offline Héctor
Go to all my models
Dear Community:

I am from Buenos Aires, and of course new in this neighborhood.

I want to ask you to recommend me a free 3d version program, compatible with Shapeways, to start with a very simple design.

I will tell you the true. I am unemployed in this moment, and consequently cannot buy a program. But if I start with something easy, I would some $ to eat, and to buy a good program to follows.

Regards.

Héctor.
Re: Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19583 is a reply to message #19582 ] Sun, 24 October 2010 20:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
try a program called Blender 3d
And a program called Sculptris

enjoy Smile
Re: Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19836 is a reply to message #19583 ] Fri, 29 October 2010 11:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Héctor  is currently offline Héctor
Go to all my models
Dear Chris:

I have downloaded de program, and started learning. Well, now I need a bit of time to study it and to start drawing.

Thanks a lot.

Héctor.
Re: Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19845 is a reply to message #19836 ] Fri, 29 October 2010 14:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Héctor,

here's an excellent introduction to Blender if you need it:

http://www.blendernation.com/links/blender-basics-classroom- book/

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hello from Finland!
Next Topic:Brooklyn