Home »  » Introductions » Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19582] Sun, 24 October 2010 18:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar Héctor  is currently offline Héctor
Go to all my models
Dear Community:

I am from Buenos Aires, and of course new in this neighborhood.

I want to ask you to recommend me a free 3d version program, compatible with Shapeways, to start with a very simple design.

I will tell you the true. I am unemployed in this moment, and consequently cannot buy a program. But if I start with something easy, I would some $ to eat, and to buy a good program to follows.

Regards.

Héctor.
Re: Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19583 is a reply to message #19582 ] Sun, 24 October 2010 20:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
try a program called Blender 3d
And a program called Sculptris

enjoy Smile
Re: Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19836 is a reply to message #19583 ] Fri, 29 October 2010 11:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Héctor  is currently offline Héctor
Go to all my models
Dear Chris:

I have downloaded de program, and started learning. Well, now I need a bit of time to study it and to start drawing.

Thanks a lot.

Héctor.
Re: Landing from World's End, and asking about a free version program to start [message #19845 is a reply to message #19836 ] Fri, 29 October 2010 14:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi Héctor,

here's an excellent introduction to Blender if you need it:

http://www.blendernation.com/links/blender-basics-classroom- book/

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hello from Finland!
Next Topic:Brooklyn

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.