Home » Community » Introductions » You can never get enough Samurai Jaction...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  You can never get enough Samurai Jaction... [message #19342] Mon, 18 October 2010 23:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar Samurai JAC  is currently offline Samurai JAC
Go to all my models
Hello all,

My name is J. Andy Crowley (which explains the JAC in Samurai JAC) but y'all can call me "Andy", and I'm evidently new here... heh... I'd like to take this opportunity to greet you all. I also want to express how impressed I am with this site, the products, and all the wonderful creative minds who invented all this neat stuff!

I stumbled onto this site while painfully scouring the net for different types of dice. The unique types of dice, dice sets, and ingenious geometric designs as opposed to the standard shapes for the d2, d4, d6, d8, d10, percentile, d12 and d20 dice you find everywhere. Not only are the dice here amazing works of art but the prices, for the most part, are ridiculously inexpensive!

My hats off to all of you! WOW!

Respectfully Yours,
Andy

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2010 23:40 UTC]

Re: You can never get enough Samurai Jaction... [message #19346 is a reply to message #19342 ] Tue, 19 October 2010 00:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Before Dizingof gets to you I'll show you my latest creation Razz. http://www.shapeways.com/model/157798/dx10.html?gid=ug8552 I did test it in Black Detail. And it came out wonderful, but doesn't show up well in iPhone photos. I never made it a co-creator so for right now it's a D60. With solutions from 0-59.

Oh and welcome to the community. Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2010 00:50 UTC]

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Looks familiar... [message #19348 is a reply to message #19346 ] Tue, 19 October 2010 01:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Samurai JAC  is currently offline Samurai JAC
Go to all my models
Heh... hate to be a spoil sport, BUT, I checked that die out earlier. Honestly, I believe I have examined every single die on this web site. I literally spend HOURS pouring through all of them...

KUDOS! It is really cool! (I want one too...) Razz
Re: You can never get enough Samurai Jaction... [message #19349 is a reply to message #19342 ] Tue, 19 October 2010 01:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
In that case I'm honored that it already peaked your interest Very Happy

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hello from the West of the USA!
Next Topic:Hello from Finland!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.