Home » Support » 3D Design » Some problems with 3d viewing and downloading
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Some problems with 3d viewing and downloading [message #19296] Mon, 18 October 2010 12:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar jazzros  is currently offline jazzros
Go to all my models
Hello,

Now, I have some problems with my models that I uploaded before (and upload now):
I can not view it in 3d. I have square image with "this model is no longer publicly available" and
error's description - "Class not found: undesign.UDesignApplet"

On my another pc my 3d models view with some problems... It seems like my model has a lot of spots on the surface.

Also have a problem with your download feature. I can not open downloaded original file of the model -
it says "The archive is unknown format or damaged".

Looking forward to your comments Smile
Re: Some problems with 3d viewing and downloading [message #19302 is a reply to message #19296 ] Mon, 18 October 2010 14:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jazzros  is currently offline jazzros
Go to all my models
Hi there,

Some additional information

On the pc where my model can be viewed in 3d I used Safari browser and as I said before there I can view it but with some problems - there are a lot of spots on the model.

On my anothet pc if I use Safari - the model can be viewed but if I use IE or firefox i have the errors during the loading of the model

Re: Some problems with 3d viewing and downloading [message #19378 is a reply to message #19302 ] Tue, 19 October 2010 09:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
We're aware of some problems with the 3D viewer and recent Java versions - this is being looked in to.

About the download problem: is this a model with a texture map, perhaps? We had problems with re-downloading these files. A fix for this issue should arrive this Thursday.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Bevel/Chamfer Mesh in Blender
Next Topic:preparing to upload

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.