Home » Community » Feature this!  » Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #19089] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar amey  is currently offline amey
Go to my shop
I have created a few models in the almost 2 years I've known of Shapeways but I'm most proud of this one...
The one pictured is stainless steel/bronze and has been polished a little to give it the gloss.

It would be fantastic if it was a featured product!

Here's a link to the model
index.php?t=getfile&id=5471&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_0067.jpg
    (Size: 268.61KB, Downloaded 310 time(s))

Re: Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #19284 is a reply to message #19089 ] Mon, 18 October 2010 07:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LincolnK  is currently offline LincolnK
Go to my shop
This should be featured. It is really a great work!

For special discounts and news add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Craftosterone
www.Craftosterone.com
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/novakingway
Re: Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #20819 is a reply to message #19089 ] Mon, 22 November 2010 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nomuse  is currently offline nomuse
Go to my shop
Mmm, I love the way the "natural" finish looks on this. Gives it some kind of mysterious old-jewelry flavor. Worthwhile lesson for myself; try to design FOR the material and process, instead of IN SPITE of it.

Great design, too. You've done character modeling I bet.
Re: Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #20820 is a reply to message #19284 ] Mon, 22 November 2010 19:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar amey  is currently offline amey
Go to my shop
Character modeling? I'm interested but I'm just a 3D sculpting enthusiast. I am a tattoo artist full-time but I'm extremely interested in technology.

Previous Topic:WavePad for iPad
Next Topic:How cool are those steampunk contraptions!