Home » Community » Introductions » Greetings from Dela-where?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Greetings from Dela-where? [message #19088] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar MatthewAmey  is currently offline MatthewAmey
Go to my shop
My name is Matthew Amey and I've been using Shapeways for a few years but I've been hesitant to participate in forums or discussions because I'm super busy.
I finished a model that I'm truly proud of, the hannya pendant, and I'd like to share it.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5470&private=0

I've actually been working directly with the company that produces the metal printing and it is a truly fascinating process.

About me...

I'm a tattoo artist from the east coast of the US.
I've been dabbling in 3D modeling for a decade or more and I'm excited to see that it is now possible to manifest my virtual creations.

www.matthewamey.com
www.independenttattoo.com

• Attachment: IMG_0067.jpg
    (Size: 268.61KB, Downloaded 111 time(s))

matthewamey
Re: Greetings from Dela-where? [message #19090 is a reply to message #19088 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Hello neighbor! Eastern shore of Maryland here. Make my way out to Seaford fairly ofter for the tax free shopping. I like the tattoo guns, I actually started working on one myself a while ago, but the guy I was working with never raised the funding for the stainless version (or the WSF version that I paid for).

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Greetings from Dela-where? [message #19091 is a reply to message #19088 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Nice work & welcome....

Duann Scott

Previous Topic:hello from chicago
Next Topic:Hello from the West of the USA!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.