Home » Community » Introductions » Greetings from Dela-where?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Greetings from Dela-where? [message #19088] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar MatthewAmey  is currently offline MatthewAmey
Go to my shop
My name is Matthew Amey and I've been using Shapeways for a few years but I've been hesitant to participate in forums or discussions because I'm super busy.
I finished a model that I'm truly proud of, the hannya pendant, and I'd like to share it.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5470&private=0

I've actually been working directly with the company that produces the metal printing and it is a truly fascinating process.

About me...

I'm a tattoo artist from the east coast of the US.
I've been dabbling in 3D modeling for a decade or more and I'm excited to see that it is now possible to manifest my virtual creations.

www.matthewamey.com
www.independenttattoo.com

• Attachment: IMG_0067.jpg
    (Size: 268.61KB, Downloaded 104 time(s))

matthewamey
Re: Greetings from Dela-where? [message #19090 is a reply to message #19088 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Hello neighbor! Eastern shore of Maryland here. Make my way out to Seaford fairly ofter for the tax free shopping. I like the tattoo guns, I actually started working on one myself a while ago, but the guy I was working with never raised the funding for the stainless version (or the WSF version that I paid for).

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Greetings from Dela-where? [message #19091 is a reply to message #19088 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Nice work & welcome....

Duann Scott

Previous Topic:hello from chicago
Next Topic:Hello from the West of the USA!