Home » Community » Co-Creator Feedback » material price change
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
material price change [message #19081] Thu, 14 October 2010 12:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/model/151354/building_block.html?gi d=ug3024

trying to order my own building block. it's set to stainless steal as default (i guess due to the ornament category) i change it to alumide and the price updates, i click personalize, on the co-creator form page the price changes back to the stainless steel price but still says alumide. i click proceed, and it still has the wrong price for alumide...

Also on a side note, there is no way to order your own co-creator w/o having to fill out the co-creator form?

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: material price change [message #19100 is a reply to message #19081 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 16:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
jeff wrote on Thu, 14 October 2010 12:58

Also on a side note, there is no way to order your own co-creator w/o having to fill out the co-creator form?

Just a thought, but in that case, wouldn't it be easier to just modify your template and upload it as a separate model?

Andy
Re: material price change [message #19105 is a reply to message #19100 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 16:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
For sure, just didn't have access to the 3d files on this computer

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: material price change [message #19108 is a reply to message #19081 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 16:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Un-publish as a co-creator, then you'll be able to order the original file.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: material price change [message #19110 is a reply to message #19108 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 16:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
That's good thinking youknow, thx.

Any help on the material price not changing? Can someone else check it out and make sure it's not doing it just for me?

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: material price change [message #19111 is a reply to message #19081 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 16:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'm seeing the same. I'll let them know so they can fix it in the morning. I found an issue myself, and they are working on some other updates as well.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: material price change [message #19115 is a reply to message #19111 ] Thu, 14 October 2010 17:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
sounds good, thx

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: material price change [message #19139 is a reply to message #19115 ] Fri, 15 October 2010 10:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
We placed a fix for this. The price of the chosen material should now show correctly in step 2 and 3 of the cocreator process.

Barry
Re: material price change [message #19140 is a reply to message #19139 ] Fri, 15 October 2010 10:19 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
thanks!

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign

Previous Topic:pricing model / consumer price
Next Topic:max volume issues

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.