material price change

Discussion in 'Customizable Products & Design' started by jeff, Oct 14, 2010.

1. jeff
    jeff Member
    https://www.shapeways.com/model/151354/building_block.html?gi d=ug3024

trying to order my own building block. it's set to stainless steal as default (i guess due to the ornament category) i change it to alumide and the price updates, i click personalize, on the co-creator form page the price changes back to the stainless steel price but still says alumide. i click proceed, and it still has the wrong price for alumide...

Also on a side note, there is no way to order your own co-creator w/o having to fill out the co-creator form?

2. Just a thought, but in that case, wouldn't it be easier to just modify your template and upload it as a separate model?

Andy

3. jeff
    jeff Member
    For sure, just didn't have access to the 3d files on this computer

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Un-publish as a co-creator, then you'll be able to order the original file.

5. jeff
    jeff Member
    That's good thinking youknow, thx.

Any help on the material price not changing? Can someone else check it out and make sure it's not doing it just for me?

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I'm seeing the same. I'll let them know so they can fix it in the morning. I found an issue myself, and they are working on some other updates as well.

7. jeff
    jeff Member
    sounds good, thx

8. barrys
    barrys Shapeways Employee Dev Team
    We placed a fix for this. The price of the chosen material should now show correctly in step 2 and 3 of the cocreator process.

Barry

9. jeff
    jeff Member
    thanks!