Home » Support » Buying » ordered 2 Items only 1 arrived
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ordered 2 Items only 1 arrived [message #1272] Wed, 10 September 2008 09:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar Neffy  is currently offline Neffy
Go to all my models
Hi there i ordered 2 print outs of my Utah teapot and the package arrived today and only 1 teapot was inside the box. I need to know if this was simply left behind or if someone tampered with my mail. The box was an impossible size to fit through the letter slot in my mailbox yet thats where it was sitting. So it is possible the body corporate found the box in the foyer and after opening it and removing one of the items put it in my mailbox.

It didnt seem like anyone opened it as i used a key to cut through the plastic that held the invoice on, however only one side was securely held down and there is a cutout in the foam where the other teapot was "supposed" to go.

I would recomend more sticky tape on your boxes it dosent seem very secure.
Re: ordered 2 Items only 1 arrived [message #1274 is a reply to message #1272 ] Wed, 10 September 2008 10:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Neffy  is currently offline Neffy
Go to all my models
Hi i got an email from support saying the other one is on its way, they ship them as soon as there done and both where not printed at the same time obviously Razz

This is very confusing because the invoice on the box says the quantitiy is 2 Razz
Re: ordered 2 Items only 1 arrived [message #1283 is a reply to message #1274 ] Wed, 10 September 2008 15:39 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Yes, we are working on proper packaging slips.

Sorry about the confusion!

Cheers!

Robert

Previous Topic:Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately?
Next Topic:Fastest shipping ever - or..?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.