Home » Community » It arrived! » panorama sphere set
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
panorama sphere set [message #18766] Wed, 06 October 2010 17:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar chronopsis2  is currently offline chronopsis2
Go to my shop
Got my panorama set together and installed in the faculty show here at Skidmore College. I gave them all a couple coats of acrylic medium. I think next time I'll try an oil-based sealant, with less gloss. But they look pretty good. I've enclosed a copy of the panoramic image these were based upon. There is a fourth model, more opened-up, just didn't get it printed in time.

I'm showing these along side some circular panoramic prints, and a videogame-map-scape that allows you to check out all 29 panoramas I've shot here in a nearby forest. Here's the online version of the game (requires Unity plugin).
index.php?t=getfile&id=5352&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=5353&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=5354&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=5355&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=5356&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 03 November 2010 20:14 UTC]

Re: panorama sphere set [message #18864 is a reply to message #18766 ] Sat, 09 October 2010 05:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Nice. I would be interested in hearing about your workflow - what programs and file formats used. Several people - me included - are having no luck with colour prints due to manifold issues after scaling down by 1000%.....

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Angry Cat in SS
Next Topic:Gear Shift by OSKAR