Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Shapeways member says: Hi, from Venlo!
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon6.gif  Shapeways member says: Hi, from Venlo! [message #1241] Mon, 08 September 2008 07:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Shapeways member would like to introduce himself..

Hi There!

well, let me first introduce myself: I'm Ralph and I’m the youngest (30) male member of the Shapeways team (yeah!) Laughing

I started out at shapeways in April 2008. I got my bachelor of Science degree a couple of years ago, and I've been working in the IT-business for several years now.

When I got the opportunity to work for this internet start-up, I didn't even hesitate for a second. To me this is a dream come true. I mean, come on, we're printing the future! Cool

So, what's my role in the Shapeways team? I am Shapeways webmaster Very Happy
I'm trying to make life a bit easier for all you out there, by making improvements on the website, sending out Newsletters and Surveys and basicly doing all of the testing.

For the rest, I'm enjoying life, I'm a huge soccer fan (PSV Eindhoven) and I like spending time with my friends, and watching movies.

Greetz, Ralph

[Updated on: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:33 UTC]

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Shapeways member says: Hi, from Venlo! [message #4173 is a reply to message #1241 ] Wed, 29 April 2009 13:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar byShapeways  is currently offline byShapeways
Go to my shop
Hiya Cool
Re: Shapeways member says: Hi, from Venlo! [message #4230 is a reply to message #1241 ] Sat, 02 May 2009 18:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AO  is currently offline AO
Go to my shop
Hi Ralph,

Greetings from Steijl.

AO
Re: Shapeways member says: Hi, from Venlo! [message #4240 is a reply to message #4230 ] Mon, 04 May 2009 07:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi AO,

Toevallig, ik kom oorspronkelijk uit Tegelen (bij de intratuin in de buurt Cool )

Re: Shapeways member says: Hi, from Venlo! [message #6618 is a reply to message #4240 ] Thu, 17 September 2009 06:04 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I work here
Additional info Rolling Eyes

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/293-Win-a-Meet-and-Gr eet-with-our-Ralph!!.html

Previous Topic:Hi from Seattle WA
Next Topic:Hi from GlyphCG

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.