Home » Community » Introductions » Hi from Spongeinside
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from Spongeinside [message #18300] Fri, 24 September 2010 18:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Spongeinside  is currently offline Spongeinside
Go to my shop
Hi all!
I'm really glad I've come across this website (company)! I've always seen stuff on tv about rapid prototyping and 3D printing and stuff but never knew (until now) that this was available for consumers to access Very Happy

Anyway, my name is Jeroen and new here! Wink I'm using Sketchup to make some 3D things when I've got some spare time... I'm not really good at it, but I like the things I manage to create and have fun doing it (which is the most important thing!).

I already uploaded a design here to the website which I'm getting made and I'm really curious how it works out Very Happy

If you have any questions, always feel free to ask!

Bye!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
Re: Hi from Spongeinside [message #18302 is a reply to message #18300 ] Fri, 24 September 2010 18:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome to the community. If you have Sketchup questions, there are several Sketchup users in the community. Just ask and someone will be sure to help.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hi from Spongeinside [message #18303 is a reply to message #18302 ] Fri, 24 September 2010 18:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Spongeinside  is currently offline Spongeinside
Go to my shop
Thanks Very Happy I will certainly do so!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

Previous Topic:Hi from WoodMarvels.com
Next Topic:Hi from NL

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.