Home »  » Bug Reporting » What happened to my model?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What happened to my model? [message #17915] Thu, 16 September 2010 23:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar clsn  is currently offline clsn
Go to my shop
I just uploaded a model, got the email thanking me for uploading me, and the email saying that it's printable... and yet it isn't in my "My Designs" page. What happened?
Re: What happened to my model? [message #17918 is a reply to message #17915 ] Fri, 17 September 2010 00:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks for letting us know.
Your file should be on the server, but not on the website yet, we will fix ASAP.

Thank you for your patience

Duann

Duann Scott

Re: What happened to my model? [message #17919 is a reply to message #17918 ] Fri, 17 September 2010 00:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
The problem has been fixed,

Models should now upload to Shapeways as per usual.

If your previous model is still missing, please upload again and it should work.

Our apologies for any inconvenience, and if the problem persists please let us know.

Thank you for your patience.

Duann

Duann Scott

Re: What happened to my model? [message #17921 is a reply to message #17919 ] Fri, 17 September 2010 01:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MatarazzoDesigns  is currently offline MatarazzoDesigns
Go to my shop
Hello, this has also happened to my models. I tried uploading one of them twice but still no luck.
Re: What happened to my model? [message #17923 is a reply to message #17921 ] Fri, 17 September 2010 01:17 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I work here
The galleries are being rebuilt right now, so it all should start to reveal itself very soon.

3:30 am in Netherlands and the development team are working on it (well done guys).

Our apologies again, and thank you for your patience

Duann

Duann Scott

Previous Topic:Metal finish suggestion
Next Topic:Apostrophes not apostrophes

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.