Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Ringpoem doesn't work
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Ringpoem doesn't work [message #17880] Thu, 16 September 2010 18:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar alphamale  is currently offline alphamale
Go to all my models
I tried to create something in Ringpoem and got an error message asking me to back up and correct the errors. There are no errors indicated. The navigation buttons don't work, either.

Windows XP Pro, reinstalled Java, cleared cache.''

WTF?
Re: Ringpoem doesn't work [message #17890 is a reply to message #17880 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 18:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Ok. Can you make à screenshot?
Re: Ringpoem doesn't work [message #17914 is a reply to message #17880 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 23:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Here you go...

• Attachment: screen 2.jpg
    (Size: 66.51KB, Downloaded 74 time(s))

Re: Ringpoem doesn't work [message #17916 is a reply to message #17914 ] Thu, 16 September 2010 23:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Did you change the text in step 1? If so, could you share the text you entered?

You can PM me if want to keep it private.

Thanks!

Robert
Re: Ringpoem doesn't work [message #20342 is a reply to message #17916 ] Wed, 10 November 2010 23:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dstoutamire  is currently offline dstoutamire
Go to all my models
Was this ever resolved? I'm seeing the same problem described above, and it happens for me the same way on different machines, both windows and mac. Same symptom no matter what text is entered, and clearing java cache has no effect. I notice 3d pane never refreshes after the first paint - feels like a bug.
Re: Ringpoem doesn't work [message #20357 is a reply to message #20342 ] Thu, 11 November 2010 11:00 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
No it was never resolved. I got tired and gave up.

I assume that it has to do with my graphics card. The machine I was using has an Nvidia Quadro FX card in it, which is really powerful but not too common.

Previous Topic:How to change paypal account?
Next Topic:Feedback requested on new categories & sub-categories

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.