Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » How do I move a model to a shop section?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How do I move a model to a shop section? [message #17268] Sat, 04 September 2010 18:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar Oskar_van_Deventer  is currently offline Oskar_van_Deventer
Go to my shop
Hi Shapeways,

It is good to see that you continue improving the website. However, I cannot find an important feature anymore.

My Shapeways Shop has models in various shop sections. I am finding myself unable to move a model to a shop section.

Where have you moved this feature?

Thank you.

Oskar

[Updated on: Sat, 04 September 2010 18:33 UTC]

icon13.gif  Re: How do I move a model to a shop section? [message #17270 is a reply to message #17268 ] Sat, 04 September 2010 18:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tommy_2Tall  is currently offline Tommy_2Tall
Go to my shop
Woaw!
Seems like a minor mishap with that last site update..
I can't edit/add the sections information either.
It has simply disappeared from the "edit model" page.
Re: How do I move a model to a shop section? [message #17322 is a reply to message #17270 ] Mon, 06 September 2010 11:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi All,

We are sorry. It seems that with the redesign of the product detail page (for the new material selection), the sections disappeared.

We have re-instated the section in the edit screen of the product detail. That fix will be available in the release of Thursday September 9th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards, Arno

PS: The data in what shop section a product belongs is not lost ... so after Thursday it is all back to normal.
Re: How do I move a model to a shop section? [message #17597 is a reply to message #17322 ] Sun, 12 September 2010 14:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Oskar_van_Deventer  is currently offline Oskar_van_Deventer
Go to my shop
arno wrote on Mon, 06 September 2010 11:24

That fix will be available in the release of Thursday September 9th.
Arno,

Today is 12 September. No fix yet. When do you expect the fix?

Oskar

Previous Topic:Markup
Next Topic:Invoices / EUR countries

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.