Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Feature Request: Buy multiple items
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Feature Request: Buy multiple items [message #17199] Fri, 03 September 2010 11:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Would like to see some basket buttons on the overview side which gives the possibility to place the item on the order list.

Material and number of items can be adapted at the end of the ordering.

That would make life and ordering much simplier.

Woody64
index.php?t=getfile&id=4870&private=0

Re: Feature Request: Buy multiple items [message #17207 is a reply to message #17199 ] Fri, 03 September 2010 12:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ArnoudV  is currently offline ArnoudV
Go to all my models
Hi Woody,

We are currently working on the shapeways shopping experience. In that we also have the option to click on a icon in the thumbnail which instantly adds the product in your cart. Then the amount and material options are available in the cart itself.

Thanks for your suggestion. I can't say exaclty when this option is released but it's one of our top priority projects.

cheers

Re: Feature Request: Buy multiple items [message #17209 is a reply to message #17207 ] Fri, 03 September 2010 12:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Great news ....

Previous Topic:Shop Feature Request: Limit purchase to selected customers.
Next Topic:Vimeo Link Workaround?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.