Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Cosmic Experiments and more
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cosmic Experiments and more [message #17179] Fri, 03 September 2010 03:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar clsn  is currently offline clsn
Go to my shop
So, a BIG box from Shapeways today!

index.php?t=getfile&id=4867&private=0

A test print of my Cosmographic Mystery model — shall we say a qualified failure. Not as bad as it might have been.

A print of my hollowed sixty-sided die at 3cm — a rousing success!

A print of my Wireframe Sphericon — Also successful

A copy of Mchlhtn's Inner Die, quite nice.

And a little mini armbone from Karmabomb — I just keep thinking of this picture

(Oh, and a quarter for scale. Still US-centric, will work on that)

A nice enough haul. The Cosmographic Mystery is somewhat warped and too floppy, but only on the very outer parts. A little extra support for those (and a stand) and it should be quite serviceable, though whether or not anyone would buy one is still an open question. But it deserves to exist.

• Attachment: DSCN0020.JPG
    (Size: 108.46KB, Downloaded 324 time(s))

Re: Cosmic Experiments and more [message #17183 is a reply to message #17179 ] Fri, 03 September 2010 05:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar karmabomb  is currently offline karmabomb
Go to my shop
Hello,
Thank you for being my first customer! It is exciting to actually find out who purchased my work. How do you like it? If you don't mind me asking, what made you want to buy it?

Best regards,

Kris Rekers
karmabomb
Re: Cosmic Experiments and more [message #17200 is a reply to message #17183 ] Fri, 03 September 2010 11:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jasolo  is currently offline jasolo
Go to my shop
What is the diameter of the tubes in the Cosmographic Mystery model? That information would be important for future projects using long wires.

Previous Topic:Rocketships and an Earth Defence Fighter
Next Topic:Hex Cube by OSKAR

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.