Home »  » Buying » Order form language
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Order form language [message #1126] Fri, 29 August 2008 22:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar jefffhaynes  is currently offline jefffhaynes
Go to my shop
I feel like I must be missing something really obvious here...but when I go to the "payment" screen, the order form is not in english (dutch, maybe?). Nor can I see any way to switch it. I'd love to place an order but I'm afraid my non-english is a little weak Smile. Thanks for any help,

Jeff
Re: Order form language [message #1134 is a reply to message #1126 ] Sat, 30 August 2008 15:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Jeff,

That is odd! I have forwarded it to development to fix this asap!

Best regards,

Robert
Re: Order form language [message #1136 is a reply to message #1134 ] Sat, 30 August 2008 16:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Coppersink  is currently offline Coppersink
Go to all my models
i to found this (am in UK) and found that even the different languages were in the language(dutch?) it was randomly in, so i had to keep picking different languages until the United Kingdom was even visable.
Re: Order form language [message #1137 is a reply to message #1136 ] Sat, 30 August 2008 16:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jefffhaynes  is currently offline jefffhaynes
Go to my shop
Oh, I see now! I had to select the US from the country drop down. Of course, it was US in dutch so it was just a guess Wink
icon14.gif  Re: Order form language [message #1150 is a reply to message #1137 ] Mon, 01 September 2008 08:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi guys,

Development just confirmed that it has been fixed. The order form now defaults to US-English.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Robert

Previous Topic:Tracking package?
Next Topic:Ordered three objects, received two. The third one arrive separately?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.