Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Rocketships and an Earth Defence Fighter
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Rocketships and an Earth Defence Fighter [message #17167] Thu, 02 September 2010 23:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar Gosric  is currently offline Gosric
Go to my shop
Very pleased with these, the dreadnaught had to be remodelled due to (once again) gun barrel thickness but im happy with the detail on the revised version.
It doesn't show as well as id like in the pics, (they havent been cleaned up or painted) but the 3/4 inch Rocket Fighters even have the recesses for the guns and the missiles on the 1 1/4 inch Cosmo hawk have fins. that took a bit of work *L*
So- Zeus class Rocket Dreadnaught, Terran Federation Argo Rocket patrol ship, Perseus Fighter Bomber, harpy fighters and Earth Defence Fleet Cosmo Hawk.

(Edited to show the War Rocket Achilles ad Goshawk Class Earth Fleet Destroyer that just arrived..not a great photo but it does sort of show how well the details came of on a 3 inch miniature)

hopefully arriving in the next day or two more Earth Defence Ships and a revised Achilles War Rocket index.php?t=getfile&id=4858&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=4859&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=4877&private=0

[Updated on: Sat, 04 September 2010 01:30 UTC]

Re: Rocketships and an Earth Defence Fighter [message #17171 is a reply to message #17167 ] Fri, 03 September 2010 00:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Nane  is currently offline Nane
Go to all my models
Printed in WSF I'm guessing? Looks good, the fighter looks very "Buck Rogers" which I dig.

Is this for a home made game you play or is it something made to substitute for a game already out there? Not many starship games in the miniature industry.
Re: Rocketships and an Earth Defence Fighter [message #17182 is a reply to message #17171 ] Fri, 03 September 2010 05:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Gosric  is currently offline Gosric
Go to my shop
Yep, WSF, needs a little smoothing but the material is sturdy enough to handle it
They are for a space combat game and Roleplaying system that a friend (Goji of Starcorp shipyards on here) and i have, Which is golden age sci-fi so yes, definitely Buck Rogers in tone *L*. But i think a couple of people have used them for' War Rocket'. The Cosmo Hawk is for a Space Cruisr Yamato inspired game that we have (as,obviously enough *L*, are the other ships i posted here a bit ago.)

Previous Topic:Triple Layer Rhomball's
Next Topic:Cosmic Experiments and more

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.