War cry ring

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by andrewsmodels, Dec 1, 2015.

1. andrewsmodels
    andrewsmodels Well-Known Member
    orc war cry.JPG
    An orc war cry ring, still and WIP but starting to catch shape, this is an idea I have intended to squeeze in the print I was preparing for last month print but due to some events and lack of time got to drag me into delaying everything for December .
    I hope you like it.......... and it will prove to deserve the delay it brought on..... :)
    it all started from here... it was a much more simpler idea but I could not abstain from adding more and more details.
    IMG_20151202_014708753.jpg

2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Looking good so far.

3. andrewsmodels
    thank you UniverseBecoming , I'm also happy with the progress so far and I hope to close it and find an interesting way to fit the finger

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Just my 2 cents:

It's looking pretty Gnarly!
    The gum line looks more recessed than the teeth. Maybe pull the gums out some?
    Something about the shape of the mouth is throwing me off... I think the corners are too low, and the top lip looks like he's wearing prosthetic teeth instead of like they belong in his mouth. Azog for reference.
    d3Lnp.jpg

5. andrewsmodels
    Gnarly ..... hmmm that bad , well ok i'll try to improve on it .....

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Gnarly as in when you've gone beyond radical, beyond extreme. And I used it as Grarl, to snarl or growl.