Home » Community » Post Production Techniques » Post Production WIki
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Post Production WIki [message #15862] Tue, 10 August 2010 05:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
Hey all,

For fun, I started a wiki to deal with managing all the info we are getting here and elsewhere about post processing 3d prints. It's sort of a test to see what you think.

Is this something you would want to help add to? Is the info useful to you in this structure?

http://www.3dprintcraft.wikispot.org/

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: Post Production WIki [message #15864 is a reply to message #15862 ] Tue, 10 August 2010 06:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Wicked!

I will post it around!

thanks

Duann Scott

Re: Post Production WIki [message #15880 is a reply to message #15862 ] Tue, 10 August 2010 15:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
Fantastic idea, and signed up! Very Happy

Andy
Re: Post Production WIki [message #17284 is a reply to message #15862 ] Sun, 05 September 2010 10:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar euphy  is currently offline euphy
Go to my shop
I think that's a really good idea - thanks for being proactive about it! It's easy for stuff to get lost in this forum.

This wiki looks ideal - I've signed up and have some stuff I can add to the dye (SLS) section but don't have rights to do so.

Cheers
Sandy
Re: Post Production WIki [message #17410 is a reply to message #15862 ] Wed, 08 September 2010 13:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Definately a good idea and I think this post should be "stickied" to stay at the top of the forum.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Best way to go from shape to resin casting
Next Topic:Acrylic + Detail = problem?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.