Experienced 3D Modeler looking for work

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Arcathorn, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Arcathorn
    Arcathorn Member
    Greetings!

As you can judge by the title I am a 3D modeler who is looking to help others realize there dreams with my skills in modeling. For nearly 2 years now I have been a very active member of the Shapeways Community. Some of my work has helped other people realize there dreams with the designs I have come up with. To top it all off I also have an extensive knowledge of the manufacturing world and can help my clients understand the logistics in going from prototype to full blown production.

Lastly I have also done a great deal of modeling of jewelry for one particular client. So much so that my shop is pretty bare bones right now as all of my time has been spent on his projects. You can see some of the work I have done at www.batjeepsterrings.com

So please drop me a line and we can see if my skills can help your dream become a reality. If you believe it is then drop me a line and we can talk more. My current hourly rate is 15-20 depending on the project. Thanks again and i look forward to talking with you soon!

Here are some examples of my work (All images are the property of the client that hired me to produce them)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  2. Arcathorn
    Arcathorn Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  3. Arcathorn
    Arcathorn Member
    Update