Home » Community » Introductions » Greetings from sunny So Cal
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon6.gif  Greetings from sunny So Cal [message #15040] Wed, 21 July 2010 19:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mid7night  is currently offline Mid7night
Go to my shop
First post, just to say hi (everybody's doin' it) Razz

I'm new to the site, but not 3D modeling. I'm a mechanical/aerospace engineer with over 10 years experience in Unigraphics. I've played with Blender, AC3D, and just about every other option out there, but I mostly stick to AC3D (when I'm not at work on UG). Mostly I use AC3D for modeling aircraft for the flight-sim X-Plane. I also use it for animating aircraft mechanisms (landing gear, control surfaces, etc). I'm also a Community Leader & Moderator over at the X-Plane.org forums.

I just ordered my first 'test' print - it's one of my own original aircraft designs - so I'm excited to see how it looks in alumide! I'm a major airplane geek, so I'm looking forward to uploading more aircraft (real, original, sci-fi, whatever!) and seeing what you all think.

~ Mid7night
Re: Greetings from sunny So Cal [message #15057 is a reply to message #15040 ] Thu, 22 July 2010 06:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jdl  is currently offline jdl
Go to all my models
Welcome,
I hope you enjoy your first test print. Do put it on the it arrived forum with a picture when you get it. We love to see what you have ordered

Previous Topic:From San Antonio, TX
Next Topic:Hello from Ireland

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.