We can currently not ship to Russia

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by 34534_deleted, Jul 21, 2010.

1. 34534_deleted
    34534_deleted Member
    Customs authorities in Russia have recently tightened restrictions on import shipments to Russia, in particular on dutiable shipments sent to private individuals. These shipments are currently under extraordinary scrutiny in an effort to improve accuracy of the accompanying shipping documentation.

These additional requirements lead to an unprecedented number of customs holds and delays in delivery. UPS has therefore temporarily suspended the acceptance of dutiable shipments sent to private individuals in Russia until further notice. Please accept our apologies. More info is given by UPS.

2. 37366_deleted
    37366_deleted Member
    Sigh. This country is becoming unbearable.

3. 42717_deleted
    42717_deleted Member
    jdl

Hello

I remembered that I have your coupon. Six months ago there were problems with delivery to Russia. Anything changed?

4. PjotrDuMat
    PjotrDuMat Member
    What's the situation in 2011 ? (shipments to Moscow)

5. Shulyaka
    Shulyaka Member
    Any news for 2012? :)

6. PjotrDuMat
    PjotrDuMat Member
    Guess not. Guys, pls inform us

7. Michon
    Michon Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi!

I am sorry guys UPS is still not able to deliver to the majority of Russian destinations. We can only ship via UPS and
    therefor have no other possibilities to fulfill Russian orders. If you have any questions regarding alternative destinations etc. Please contact us at service@shapeways.com

8. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Also if you guys want alternate shipping options, head to https://feedback.shapeways.com and start an item for it, get others to vote for it, so that it will be on the Shapeways priority list.

9. Shulyaka
    Shulyaka Member
    I can see that anti-UPS suggestions are already on the top there...

10. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
  11. Michon
    Michon Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Thanks Michael for bringing this in :D

12. pisarevg
    pisarevg Member
    But I want only to sell my 3d models in Europe.
    For what purpose me a billing address if i have account in Pal Pay?