3D modell of a Stag/Deer

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 750660_deleted, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Celtic3d
    Celtic3d Active Member
    I have some similar models. It would not take too much to adapt them to match your logo. Take a look at some of the designs in my shop. Particularly my Clan Keith crest (which is a roe buck with distinctive antlers), and my Clan Gordon crest (a red deer - like yours but face-on).

A couple of questions so I understand what you need a bit clearer.

Do you need it in relief - so it could mount flat against a surface with detail rising from the surface, or fully modeled so it could be viewed from all angles?

What sort of size would you want the model? And finally, is it intended for 3d printing, or a digital asset for CGI?

Regards,
    Gavin Bain,
    Celtic3d

2. Hi Gavin,

Looking for a full modell to be placed in the office. So it should be a complete 3d model that can be viewed from all angles. Size like 20-25cm in height (so quite big). Thinking about printing it here at Shapeways in probably plastic or metal if it's not too expensive.

Anything you could do?

/V

3. Celtic3d
    Celtic3d Active Member
    That is quite large.

I need a stag head for my own purposes anyway. I could do a rough pass using the pose of the stag in your logo and let you see some screen shots. T That would also enable me to load a version to Shapeways to get an approximation of cost.

If after seeing a rough version, you think this is headed in the right direction, and the approximate costs look acceptable, I would finish off a final version for you. If you didn't want to go further, I would adjust the pose to not be the same as your logo and finish it off for my own use.

I you are ok on that basis, I could let you have something to look at by Monday.

Sound OK?