Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Buying » Confirmation page not closable?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Confirmation page not closable? [message #964] Thu, 21 August 2008 21:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Hieron  is currently offline Hieron
Go to all my models
I ordered a part, went to Paypal and all went fine so I arrive at the confirmation page. On this page is an invoice link, some address info and an overview of the price. Pretty good so far.

But the address lines are open for change, even though the Invoice .pdf is already in the link and done. And even if you'd change anything, there is no confirm, enter or close option on the page. Only thing to do is to close page entirely or click to another part of the site.

It may not be important, payment and delivery wise, but it is confusing. I guess the editable address can go and there should be a big "yay! thx! Close screen now" button or so, making it obvious everything is settled.

Or I missed it even after 5 minutes looking for it Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 21 August 2008 21:50 UTC]

Re: Confirmation page not closable? [message #974 is a reply to message #964 ] Thu, 21 August 2008 22:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Thanks for the feedback.

I sent it over to Development to fix this.

Cheers!

Robert

Previous Topic:Is price based on volume of material used?
Next Topic:25 dollars

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.