Can't save certain materials in "Selling" tab

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by knurlDesign, Oct 23, 2015.

1. knurlDesign
    knurlDesign Member
    Hello,
    I've got a model that passes all checks in every version of Stainless Steel, but for some reason when I "enable" regular Stainless Steel, Polished Gold Steel and Matte Gold Steel along with all the others, the changes don't save.

I've tried many combinations of saving, disabling and re-enabling different materials, and this seems to be only an issue for those first 3 subcategories of stainless.

Here's a link to the product, as you can see it functions fine with the other 5 subcategories of stainless.

http://shpws.me/GnEC

Thanks!

Jared

2. knurlDesign
    knurlDesign Member
    Tried with both Chrome and Safari. Let me know if this topic is too specific and I'll just contact customer service.

Thanks!

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    So what are you seeing on the sell page that you aren't expecting?

4. knurlDesign
    knurlDesign Member
    Thanks for the reply.

Please see attached screenshots:

1 of 3: Here is what I see when I open the model
    2 of 3: This is after I have enabled the top three stainless categories for sale, and saved it
    3 of 3: This is when I return to the "selling" tab and the stainless categories have reverted back to where the were in the first image. Not saved :(

Hopefully that helps. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I have reported the issue. I'll let you know what I hear back

6. knurlDesign
    knurlDesign Member
    Thanks. I went ahead and re-uploaded the model since I didn't have a lot at stake for this one. It's working now on the new upload.