What happened to the interactive 3d viewer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OBjuan, Oct 13, 2015.

1. OBjuan
    OBjuan Member
    I want my client to be able to spin around my object, you know, kie everything used to work. How do I get that back?

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Still working for me. What model are you having trouble with?
    If it was a recent upload, it takes a few minutes to show up.

3. OBjuan
    OBjuan Member
  4. OBjuan
    OBjuan Member
    I guess it is there now, but it is all the way at the end, and I dont see any way to tell it to be the 3rd material option to come up, which is where I want it to be.

5. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Here's an animation I made.

LittleBit-Rochelle-V01.gif

This is based on my Photoshop action script that I made to extract the relevant frames. More about that here. Currently there is no way to move it to the front like you'd like. However, the text description area can use rich text, so you can use a rich text editor like this one to add the GIF animation I made to your description area. Not the best solution, but this is about all that can be done for now.

If you'd like to use the Photoshop plugin I made there's something important that I didn't mention. When loading in the three JPG files the directory you're loading them from has to be set to display the files in alphabetical order. If it's set to something like date or file size or whatever it will not work because Photoshop gets confused as to which file is which.

6. OBjuan
    OBjuan Member
    Hey, thanks for gening that up. Appreciate your efforts and your creative approach. Cheers.

Alas, what I actually want is an interactive 3d viewer that my client can inspect their object with from whatever angle they want, much like the one they have, but easily accessible.

Thanks for the help.

7. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    You could go into the items 3D tools and click the share for feedback button. This will give you a link you can share that will allow users to see the 3d tools 3d viewer