Thumbnail on latest model is of older model

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by lensman, Sep 7, 2015.

1. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    I uploaded a revised model to my latest model about 10 hours ago. The model thumbnail on My Models page reflects that of the previous version and not the latest one. Images are correct on edit page and when viewing.

2. lensman
    Still not fixed. If I load a model and then update it with a revised one the thumbnail still remains the same as the first model... Is no-one else seeing this?

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I'm checking in on it now. It is know that on the my models page that it shows the first render rendered instead of the default material and render.

4. panguver
    panguver Well-Known Member
    I have several hundreds of such "bug" models which shows in My Models as grey...

BugMyModels.png

... and in shop...

MedallionV2se8632.png

Probably SW used several different servers for "My Models", "Shop Inventory" and "Designer's Shop" and they have synchronization problems.

I don't understand some bugs on SW site and their origins. As example, still not fixed clones in my shop (one model in My Models and up to 7 clones with different materials sometimes in Shop Inventory) and Shop Inventory other lot of bugs. I don't use it by this reason.

5. lensman
    Well, yes, I have that, too, and could live with that IF the correct model was being displayed.

6. lensman
    "Bug" seems to have been fixed on new uploads although some previous uploads still have original thumbnail.

7. Youknowwho4eva
    If you can link some models, I'll forward them on.

8. lensman
    @Youknowwho4eva - Sending you a PM

9. lensman
    Bumping this up because I am still seeing this new problem with new uploads as well. The thumbnail in My Models page does not reflect the actual model that is shown everywhere else.

10. Youknowwho4eva
    I'm not seeing a PM?

11. lensman
    @Youknowwho4eva - Sent on 14th Sep. Sending another.

12. Youknowwho4eva
    Ah I see it now! I'll update you if I hear any updates