Home »  » Introductions » Salutations from Middle Nowhere, Iowa
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Salutations from Middle Nowhere, Iowa [message #924] Sun, 17 August 2008 18:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar Hellwerx  is currently offline Hellwerx
Go to all my models
Just a quick howdy to the forums from Middle Nowhere, Iowa. The lack of technology in Iowa has been greatly exaggerated.

I can generally be found camped out in the www.artzone.com chat room. I web under the screen name Grimmshaw nearly everywhere. Hellwerx is my company name. I have galleries at Artzone and on my own website www.hellwerx.com. I thought myself html over a month so I could build my site,

My daughter dabbles in photography. Some of her stuff is in her own gallery at Artzone under her screen name SophiaMadison. She'll be four years old in December...

Peace.

[Updated on: Sun, 17 August 2008 21:57 UTC]

Re: Salutations from Middle Nowhere, Iowa [message #968 is a reply to message #924 ] Thu, 21 August 2008 22:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jochem  is currently offline jochem
Go to all my models
Welcome to Shapeways! Please keep us posted on your Shapeways experience, we're eager to further improve our service to you, the community.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 August 2008 22:05 UTC]

Previous Topic:Hey!
Next Topic:Greetings from Asheville, NC

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.