mymodels vs inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by FabriceN, Aug 20, 2015.

1. FabriceN
    FabriceN Member
    inventory seems to be only a subset of the list in mymodels. Is it normal ?
    ( inventory includes public / private / toSell / notForSell, so it should get everything, no ? )

BTW, why is there these 2 different pages/lists ? ( with the shop and the profile, this makes 4 lists of objects in total...)

2. panguver
    panguver Well-Known Member
    As I knew, basically your new uploaded model not presented in main database, so you cannot see it in CSV-wizard also. It's problem for me also, because I need proceed to settings and set as minimum one category for model. After that this model can be visible in Shop Inventory and in downloaded CSV-table for setting of revenue.

3. MrNibbles
    MrNibbles Well-Known Member
    I find the addition of personalized models to the my inventory list to be frustrating because they do not appear in the my models list and therefore cannot be deleted. These would be personalized models that are added to the cart, but once this is done (even if they are removed from the cart), they stick around permanently in the inventory list. And you can't tell what personalization was done nor can you edit them to add a description of what was done, so their storage for future use is basically as useless as a hair on a frog. All I can do is segregate them at the end of the list to keep them out of my hair.

On the bright side non-printable models don't show up in the inventory list and can be removed from the my models list..

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015