Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Vela3 [message #14432] Tue, 06 July 2010 14:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar BramdeVries  is currently offline BramdeVries
Go to my shop
Hi all,

My name is Bram de Vries. I'm a freelance engineer with long experience in 3D printing. For modelling I am specialized in technical applications. Besides...

I can solve any problem you encounter with getting your file printed. I use Magics 14.01. Good and quick result is guaranteed.

Mail me at info(at)vela3.nl for questions. I think I'm the cheapest file fixer out there.....

Re: Vela3 [message #14770 is a reply to message #14432 ] Thu, 15 July 2010 12:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Going down the list moving modelers for hire to the new "Modelers for Hire" Section

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Vela3 [message #22947 is a reply to message #14432 ] Sun, 23 January 2011 21:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar slempert  is currently offline slempert
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need to hire modelers who can work for me and complete a project that I need done by March, do you have that kind of availability? It will be a lot of work in Feb, and I need someone to start right away, starting this week 1/23 and work strait through Feb. I can pay, please send me any past work and your hourly fee.

If you have that kind of availability, please contact me with your information and I will send you the files and instructions to make sure you can do the work.

Also the work incorporates 3D text, so I am especially interested in anyone who has worked with 3D text that needs to be printed in Shapeways.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Previous Topic:Design/Modeling services
Next Topic:Solidworks Guru