Hex stand for Star Trek Micromachines?

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by SpinwardScout, Jul 25, 2015.

1. SpinwardScout
    SpinwardScout Member
    Looking for someone to make hex bases for using Star Trek Micromachines in a tabletop game, such as Starfleet Battles, Federation Commander, or FASA Star Trek rpg.

Solid 6-sided hex base needs to be 1" wide and 1/8 inch thick with a 7/64" (or 0.1 inch) post coming up from the middle about 7/8" long. If the post can be tapered some where it meets the base, that would work great, as it would make it less likely for the post to snap off.

Black Strong & Flexible Plastic Material would be best, I think.

If someone could make these, there would be a lot of people who would buy these for use in the above-mentioned games. Including myself.

Thanks!

Kel

(It would look similar to this:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  2. CybranKNight
    CybranKNight Well-Known Member
    I've actually designed something similar to this in a Set of 3 and a Set of 6 for my own miniatures, let me see how the size lines up...

The base is the right size, the stem is 2mm in diameter and about 1" tall. I haven't had them printed in black yet thought.

3. DBTops
    DBTops Well-Known Member
  4. kaadesign
    kaadesign Well-Known Member
  5. SpinwardScout
    SpinwardScout Member
    Awesome!

Thank you all!

6. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
  7. SpinwardScout
    SpinwardScout Member
    stannum,

Those might work with the Attack Wing minis (which are the same as the HeroClix minis with a different stand). I'll see if my FLGS can order them.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  8. SpinwardScout
    SpinwardScout Member
    Got them! Those work great! I got the black ones. I'll try to get a pic this weekend.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015