Home » Community » General Discussion » Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues'
Search Search  
 () 2 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #891] Thu, 14 August 2008 16:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

I've been writing down common problems and fixes that we encounter at service@shapeways.com. They have all been collected and written down in 'solving upload issues'.

If you have any new hints that you think should be included, please leave a comment!

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Fri, 27 December 2013 16:36 UTC] by Moderator

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #901 is a reply to message #891 ] Fri, 15 August 2008 04:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Christel  is currently offline Christel
Go to all my models
Under error message ""The model could not be validated." it says "this error message is b0rked"
Keep in mind that not all users will understand hax0r jargon ;)

Under "Fixing your file" pt. 3, it says: "Make sure the mesh is completely non-manifold"
I'm not sure that's really what you mean to say ;)

Otherwise very helpful :)

[Updated on: Fri, 15 August 2008 04:59 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #902 is a reply to message #901 ] Fri, 15 August 2008 05:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks Christel! I got a bit carried away there Wink My remark about 'non-manifold' was wrong - it should've been 'manifold'. I wish we could drop that term all together and replace it with 'watertight' but I don't think that's mathematically correct...

Cheers,

Bart

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #944 is a reply to message #902 ] Tue, 19 August 2008 09:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Spoors  is currently offline Spoors
Go to my shop
Bart,
As you are aware, I experienced quite some upload issues. I design my models in Alibre Design Xpress and export them to STL format.

For thoise who use the STL format, I seem to have found a way to solve the issues by using MiniMagics.

I just import the STL file into MiniMagics and then save them again as an STL file (with a different filename ...). It looks like it does the trick and it also compresses the STL file.
Had one which went from 11MB down to 2 MB.

Maybe it's something to add to the Google Docs doc.

Cheers,

Jeroen

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #946 is a reply to message #944 ] Tue, 19 August 2008 14:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks Jeroen!

I've just added your suggestion to the doc. I used MeshLab for the job (free, open source).

Cheers,

Bart

[Updated on: Tue, 19 August 2008 15:16 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #1661 is a reply to message #946 ] Tue, 21 October 2008 11:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar madox  is currently offline madox
Go to my shop
bartv wrote on Tue, 19 August 2008 10:11

Thanks Jeroen!

I've just added your suggestion to the doc. I used MeshLab for the job (free, open source).

Cheers,

Bart

Thanks for the MeshLab recommendation, it is indeed free and open source with a pretty nice interface.

Infact it recommended the recommended changes upon opening the part and all you need to do is a 'Save As'.

(Also use Alibre Xpress and ran into the same problem)
icon3.gif  Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #1860 is a reply to message #891 ] Sun, 02 November 2008 13:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar protobernd  is currently offline protobernd
Go to all my models
Hi folks,

now that I was going to post my clews on Alibre Design STL-files and shapeways uploads, I find that I should have read more in this forum before.

In fact, I found that Alibre Design exports too many vertices to the STL format. Now, MiniMagics did not tell me about such duplicate vertices which is why I got the message saying my design was non-manifold. Yet, MeshLab did tell me and by clearing "duplicate vertices" the file size was not only tremendously reduced, even better: it is accepted by shapeways.

By the way, I am quite excited about my first print and I appreciate the ease of use while uploading and ordering models from the shapeways website.

Cheers,
Bernd
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #1863 is a reply to message #1860 ] Sun, 02 November 2008 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Hey Protobernd,

would you like to document your findings with Alibre Design and Shapeways? A step by step guide could be really useful (with some screenshots) so we can add it to our tutorial section.

This could help other Alibre users.

Just asking Smile
regards,
Peter
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #2149 is a reply to message #891 ] Wed, 03 December 2008 12:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
We're sorry, but there was a problem with processing your model 'Mechanical
Iris - Single Assembly'. It didn't pass the checks that
we run to make sure a model is printable. Here's the error message:

The model could not be validated.

This means that we had problems recognizing your file. We have a tutorial
that explains how you can
solve this issue on the site. You could also ask for help on our forum.

Sad
Admittedly its a rather large (30Mb) STL file, is that error just simply saying the validation process timed out or crashed? I'll try a more coarse STL file later...

On that note, have you guys considered accept gz'ed or zip'ed STL/X3D files? It reduces the transfer size alot.

Reducing the detail in the STL worked...<SIGH>

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2008 14:16 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #2151 is a reply to message #2149 ] Wed, 03 December 2008 15:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Madox,

the filesize is not the problem, please have a look at the page 'solving upload issues' that we're linking to above and scroll down to ""The model could not be validated.". A possible solution is described there.

If that doesn't fix it, please contact service@shapeways.com.

Cheers,

Bart

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #2160 is a reply to message #891 ] Wed, 03 December 2008 21:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Bart,

I also used Alibre Xpress and was tweaking the STL export options like the other people above.

The failed file had a max triangle plate size of 0.1, since adjusting this value to max larger plate size of 0.2 the STL validated with Shapeways and is available for printing.

I'll write up a short tutorial on how to export from Alibre to Shapeways later today if you're still interested.

Documented my pain and suffering in this blog post...
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #2185 is a reply to message #2160 ] Sun, 07 December 2008 13:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
A short (quick and nasty) flash tutorial on how to export from Alibre to STL's for Shapeways...oops i forgot to mention about the problem of 'too many polygons' i had above in this thread...oh well Smile

http://www.madox.net/blog/2008/12/08/export-alibre-xpress-st ls-for-shapeways/
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #6138 is a reply to message #891 ] Sat, 29 August 2009 09:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Baalrog  is currently offline Baalrog
Go to my shop
99% of my errors are nonmanifold, and they happen quite often

The meshes are manifold when checked in maya and meshlab, but something happens once it's uploaded...maybe a further vert weld that mangles the manifold polies.

The error viewer used to do something, but the camera was always placed in the center of the model and there wasnt anything to see except an occasional red line...without a mesh to see it was kindof useless. I havent seen any red lines in that viewer in the last few weeks.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #6192 is a reply to message #6138 ] Mon, 31 August 2009 17:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Baalrog,

I'd be very interested in seeing some of those files that are validated as manifold by Maya and/or Meshlab but then fail our test. Could you mail them to bart@shapeways.com?

Thanks!

Bart

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7275 is a reply to message #891 ] Wed, 14 October 2009 18:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar photosfromrob  is currently offline photosfromrob
Go to my shop
I have two issues...
1. I've had a model rejected as non-manifold---Meshlab, Rhino and Magics OKed the model AND I uploaded a smaller version (just scaled down) that was OKed. I think you have a fault in your software.
2. I had a model similarly rejected last month...I sent a copy of the model in an email to service @ shapeways like suggested, that was Sept 25. I have still not been told what your results were.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7283 is a reply to message #7275 ] Thu, 15 October 2009 11:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi photosfromrob,

please sent your file to ralph@shapeways.com and i will look into it for you.

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7381 is a reply to message #7283 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 08:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

i took a look at your model. Nothing is wrong with it. If you upload in mm, it will pload just fine! Good luck!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7391 is a reply to message #7381 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 18:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
OK...now it uploads. You still have not addressed my
question. WHY WAS IT REJECTED TWICE FOR MANIFOLD ERROR ? Is there a problem with your software...did you even check. It was rejected TWICE and then accepted with on changes. I've had this happen before.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7394 is a reply to message #7391 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 20:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ggunhouse  is currently offline ggunhouse
Go to all my models
I'm having the same problem. Meshlab says the model's OK, Shapeways rejects it for being non-manifold. The Shapeways error viewer shows nothing (no red lines, no visible model).
I have uploaded it many times. I guess if there's a chance it will eventually be accepted, I'll just keep trying.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 October 2009 20:49 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7395 is a reply to message #7394 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 21:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
email it to service (at) shapeways (dot) com and we'll have a look at them.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7397 is a reply to message #7395 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 23:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
One of the problems here is service@shapeways.com. Everyone says to email them....they don't respond. I sent them a problem file on Sept 25, that's almost a month, still nothing.
The other problem is (in my case) the model was fine (Ralph confirmed that) but You don't address the issue that there might be a problem with your software.

I get that you're still a small company, still in beta. But, as you grow, the small problems well be more troublesome. So, the more you address now, the better the future will be.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7398 is a reply to message #7397 ] Wed, 21 October 2009 23:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GHP  is currently offline GHP
Go to my shop
It is definitely possible to create non-manifold meshes that are watertight (although not vice versa). I've tried submitting quite a few of these myself. Typically, I have an edge which runs through the endpoint vertex of another edge somewhere between its own endpoints, so that the edge is part of 3, rather than just 2, faces. I believe the STL file definition forbids this, but MeshLab seems to be quite happy to save such meshes in the STL format. MeshLab also creates such edges itself in at least some cases, e.g. when using the "Close Holes" feature. (I've recently found that I can get it to patch at least some of these holes in a manifold way from the "Fill Holes" dialog using the "Trivial" option.)

By the way, duplicate vertices are an inherent part of the STL format, but some programs may be duplicating faces as well, or filling them with other junk (e.g. null faces - three points along a line).

I've also had at least one model where I somehow managed to flip some of my faces over existing faces, so that I had squares covered by two triangles one way and again by two triangles rotated 90 deg. around the centre of the square. This must be at least potentially non-manifold.

How do you check whether a file is manifold in MeshLab? I've sometimes used the "Remove Non-Manifold Edges" and "Remove Non-Manifold Vertices" options, but these don't necessarily remove anything even in obviously non-watertight meshes.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7412 is a reply to message #7398 ] Thu, 22 October 2009 17:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ggunhouse  is currently offline ggunhouse
Go to all my models
GHP wrote on Wed, 21 October 2009 23:52

How do you check whether a file is manifold in MeshLab? I've sometimes used the "Remove Non-Manifold Edges" and "Remove Non-Manifold Vertices" options, but these don't necessarily remove anything even in obviously non-watertight meshes.

I'm using "Remove non-manifold faces" which produces the message "Mesh is two-manifold. Nothing done." I'll keep searching for the problem using other methods.

[Updated on: Thu, 22 October 2009 17:08 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7452 is a reply to message #7412 ] Sat, 24 October 2009 08:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GHP  is currently offline GHP
Go to my shop
I have a mesh saved in the "ply" format in MeshLab that is apparently manifold in MeshLab ("Remove Non Manifold Faces" and "Remove Non Manifold Vertices" remove nothing), that becomes non-manifold when I've removed duplicate vertices. I believe this occurs because I've combined multiple meshes, all manifold separately (as verified by uploading them to Shapeways), which happen to have some vertices in common.

Does 3D printing simply not allow duplicated vertices? I understand that because the STL file format repeats each vertex for every face that it is used in, it is difficult if not impossible to recognize the vertices that must be doubled to maintain a manifold mesh, but do any of the file formats that can be uploaded on Shapeways not have this problem? I've tried saving the original apparently manifold object in the STL, DAE, and X3D formats, but Shapeways says that all of these are non-manifold. The X3D format is non-manifold when I reopen it in MeshLab, but I can re-open the DAE file in MeshLab without it becoming non-manifold (by the MeshLab tests), and also the STL file if I uncheck the "Unify Duplicated Vertices" option.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7496 is a reply to message #891 ] Tue, 27 October 2009 17:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nasdreks  is currently offline nasdreks
Go to all my models
Hey, I built a model in SolidWorks as saved it as an STL file. The actual object is only an inch and a half (a little over 3cm, if I remember my conversions right). When I uploaded it, I selected the 'inches' option but got an email that says my object is way too big, suggesting that the file is actually over 4 feet tall.

I'm guessing this is because the default is meters (which would explain the 4 feet 1.5 meter= over 4 feet) and the inch toggle isn't working.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #7497 is a reply to message #891 ] Tue, 27 October 2009 19:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Are you sure your solidworks is set to inches? I vaguely remember there being an issue with solidworks export or something like that.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #10637 is a reply to message #891 ] Thu, 11 March 2010 17:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jonah  is currently offline Jonah
Go to all my models
I uploaded a couple models last night and they haven't posted to my designs. The message said ten minutes so I'm wondering where they are?

Thanks,

Jonah

[Updated on: Thu, 11 March 2010 17:21 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #10666 is a reply to message #10637 ] Thu, 11 March 2010 21:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eriks  is currently offline eriks
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Jonah, I looked into it and it looks like you found a bug in our software. Embarassed

I also saw that since then you have been able to make some headway with getting your model uploaded, and have been receiving mails about those, so I am going to assume you're all set now?

Sorry for the annoyance it may have caused you yesterday, I can imagine that not getting any feedback about your uploads must have been a frustrating ordeal.

we try very hard to make our software as stable as can be, but sometimes bugs just happen. But we are always open to good feedback about that (or anything else really, a good idea is never wasted on us) And of course if the site is failing you, you can always contact customer support to see if they can resolve the issue.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 March 2010 21:26 UTC]

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #10670 is a reply to message #10666 ] Thu, 11 March 2010 22:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jonah  is currently offline Jonah
Go to all my models
Thanks Eriks

The error emails were going straight to spam, DOH, my bad!

I ended up getting an STL to upload and we are having a test printed. I originally was trying to get a collada .dae to upload but I got an error saying that it was the wrong format.

I thought collada was an acceptable format from maya2008 based on the tutorial I read, has there been a change? also, will I be able to do full color prints from the STL format?

Thanks,
J
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #10672 is a reply to message #10670 ] Thu, 11 March 2010 22:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eriks  is currently offline eriks
Go to my shop
I work here
happy to hear you found the mails. I was really sweating there for a second. Laughing

We do accept dae's and I am quite certain that they work because I actually uploaded quite a few to test our software earlier this week. However I am not sure all collada files are created equal, and as such will have to look into maya2008 collada files to see if there is some problem with those and our software.

I am not 100% sure what file formats are accepted that can carry UV maps or colour information. But at least X3D files and VRML files work, that much I do know.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #18047 is a reply to message #10672 ] Sun, 19 September 2010 16:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
about the collada files.
Newer Maya and Max made collada files are actually .FBX files, and thus not work in shapeways.

See if you can find an OpenCollada exporter for your software, that should work
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #18079 is a reply to message #18047 ] Mon, 20 September 2010 09:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Chris,

I'm afraid I don't understand - a Collada file is an FBX file? Those are two different things, aren't they? Could you mail a sample to bart@shapeways.com?

Thanks!

Bart

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #19587 is a reply to message #891 ] Sun, 24 October 2010 23:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar FlashX  is currently offline FlashX
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

What parameters does the uploader actually check for?

will it check for small parts within my model?

Cheers
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #23615 is a reply to message #10637 ] Wed, 09 February 2011 14:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar toysmaking  is currently offline toysmaking
Go to all my models
Hi there! Where can I find the exact guidelines for uploading shapes? I see that a lot of people are having problems uploading their 3D models. A question from 3D printing big fan.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #23624 is a reply to message #23615 ] Wed, 09 February 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
toysmaking wrote on Wed, 09 February 2011 14:05

Hi there! Where can I find the exact guidelines for uploading shapes? I see that a lot of people are having problems uploading their 3D models. A question from 3D printing big fan.

The problems that people face in regards to uploading vary from the model they try to upload not being solid, as in 3d shell terms with holes or inverted normals, all the way through to the model being all ok and the upload software not coping with the complexity.

If you have models ready to upload, I'd say the best place to start would be looking at the materials you want your model to be made in and looking at the design rules for that material.

If you have specific issues with a particular model or material, ask here in the forums, there's many people more knowledgable than me who will often help out when they can.

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #45204 is a reply to message #23624 ] Sat, 10 March 2012 05:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
I get an upload failed message.

I don't understand why my STL file is not uploading. It is only 145x82x77mm, and the file size is just 2.2mb.

When I separate the parts in the model into two STL files each one uploaded fine. I would like the have the volume discount by combining the two.

Any ideas? See attached screenshot.

-------------------------
Upload Failed

Please check the following issues:

The file format is not supported. We can currently process STL, OBJ, X3D, Collada, VRML97, VRML2 or ZIP. If your 3D application cannot export to those formats, please see our tutorial 'Converting with AccuTrans'.
The file is too large. The upload limit for Shapeways is 64 MB. If you have an exceptionally complex model that you would like to print, please contact us.
The ZIP file is empty or contains a folder instead of individual files.
Check this image to see how to make a correct ZIP file.

There are some restrictions to be able to produce your 3D model. Please have look at our tutorial 'Things to Keep in Mind When Designing for 3D Printing'.

If you have a problem uploading a file that you think is valid, please mail it to service@shapeways.com and attach the file. We will look into it for you and see if we can fix the problem or give you advice on how to fix your model.

File is too big

Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #45205 is a reply to message #45204 ] Sat, 10 March 2012 05:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar thomashuang.net  is currently offline thomashuang.net
Go to my shop
my units were in millimeter and oddly it will upload successfully if i scale my model by 1/1000 and select meter as my units. I hope the scaling down and back won't shift points or affect accuracy. I'm using AutoCAD and using the STLOUT command with FACETRES set to the highest at 10.
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #52093 is a reply to message #891 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 16:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ArcadiaEngineering  is currently offline ArcadiaEngineering
Go to all my models
I've been back and forth with a service agent for over a week now and have not been able to solve my issue.

I have created a model in SolidWorks and saved it as an .stl. In order to properly submit a correct model, I have been informed that I must fix the inverted normals in my model.

I am completely new to NetFabb and am having some trouble fixing these normals. I have followed all of the tutorials that have been given to me through the Shapeways site, and still no luck.

Any suggestions?

-- On a side note, there is a check box that is offered that states I give you all permission to finish my model for me if repairs are still necessary. Is there any reason why Shapeways hasn't helped me out with fixing these repairs?

Please let me know what I need to do, as I didn't really expect this file submission to last over a week.
Thanks for the help,

Mike Latham

Arcadia Engineering
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #52102 is a reply to message #52093 ] Mon, 30 July 2012 18:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Two easy methods of resolving 'inverted normals'

1. Upload your model to NetFabb Cloud Service, wait for the repair and dowload the repaired model.

2. Buy a copy of Accutrans3D, load the model in, click Align Nomals, then Preset All followed by save.

If there are any other underlaying issues with the model that cause the normals to become inverted then those should be fixed beforehand. In my experience, Shapeways MeshMedic is more powerful in some respects than NetFabb Cloud, however NetFabb Cloud allows you to download the repaired model whereas Shapeways does not.

The check box for repairing a model is generally for easy fixes that only take a few mouse clicks with the right software - aligning normals is an easy fix, which suggests that there may be underlaying issues with the model.

If you feel the need, put a shout out in the forums to see if someone can help you out getting your model to a printable state. I'll take a look for free and give you some pointers if you like, just send me a PM.

Paul
Re: Work in progress: 'Solving Shapeways Upload Issues' [message #57789 is a reply to message #891 ] Fri, 30 November 2012 20:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to previous message
avatar RatherDashing  is currently offline RatherDashing
Go to my shop
Uploaded two models to my account, neither have appeared in the "My Models" section. I can look at them from the email, but can't find them otherwise.

EDIT: nevermind, they finally showed up today.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 November 2012 20:37 UTC]

Pages (2): [1  2    »] 

Previous Topic:Upload Issues again?
Next Topic:Open-Source code to convert images and text to 3D printable STL files

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.