SolidWorks Modeler for Hire - Low Cost Quality Models

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 862379_deleted, Jul 14, 2015.

1. My background:

I am currently a graduate student pursuing my M.Sc. in mechanical engineering (already have my B.S.M.E). I currently teach multiple sections of "Introduction to Design for Engineers" at my university in which I teach solid modeling with SolidWorks. I can work from technical drawings or just description of ideas in order to meet your needs. I use SolidWorks in a lot of my work/research in order to make simple to advanced models.

Let me know if you think I can help you in your modeling needs. Also, I can show some of my previous/current work if needed.

2. Adam_Frerichs
    Adam_Frerichs Member
    I am very interested in hiring you to design a couple things for me! I can use solidworks as well, but just do not have the time to do it all. I would be looking to have you do the design work and then get the files from you for me to have. I have attached what I am looking to have done. The blue frame would be separate from all the black parts for painting purposes. All parts would need to be stored in some sort of organized way because they would be able to be reused later on for other pieces of equipment. I have sent some examples of drawing I have as well. The pictures I can get are endless. The models would be 1/64 scale and would need to be designed for frosted ultra or extreme detail. Do you have much experience with the shapeways materials and whatnot?

Attached Files: